Monday, June 15, 2009

NDISB June blog train is here!

The Natural Designs in Scrapbooking designers and creative team have created a gorgeous collaborative kit, a collection of wordart and enough quickpages to fill an album, again!

NDISB’s June blog train collab kit is “Child Play”. It is packed with a lot of playful papers and elements. Here’s the preview.

image

image

image

And, here’s the goodie from me., a couple of QPs.

preview

You can grab it here.

Next stop is Charlize Creation. You can find a full list for the blog train at NDISB blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the great quickpages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your part of the Child's Play Blog Train and thank you for all your other freebies. They are all so wonderful. I wanted to tell you that "I LOVE YOUR PLAYLIST!"
    I've listened to it all afternoon while surfing the net.
    Oh, and I love your name: bunnynose! So cute!
    Sallye

    ReplyDelete